Shakti – C Class Processor
C Class : The C Class is a controller class of processors, aimed at mid-range application workloads. The core is a highly optimized, 5-stage in-order design with MMU support and capability to run operating systems Linux and Sel4. These processors are targeted at compute/control applications in the 0.5-1.5 Ghz range. The C-class will supports the full RISC-V ISA. The C Class is also the basis for our Tagged-ISA and Fault tolerant cores.
- An in-order 5-stage 64-bit microcontroller supporting the entire stable RISC-V ISA.
- Targets mid-range compute systems: 200-800MHz (can be customized for 2 Ghz applications)
- Supports RISC-V Linux, secure L4
- Variants for low-power and high-performance.
- Positioned against ARM’s Cortex A35/A55.
- Supports RISC-V ISA: RV64IMAFD.
- Compatible with latest privilege spec (v1.10) of RISC-V ISA and supports the sv39/48 virtualization scheme.
- Single and Double Precision Floating point units compliant with IEEE-754.
- Supports the OpenOCD based debug environment through JTAG.
- Includes a High performance branch predictor with a Return-Address-Stack.
- Caches: 16-64KB non-blocking pipelined Instruction and Data caches. Optional L2.
- Includes operand forwarding scheme for better performance.
- Boots RISC-V Linux.