In This Article We Are Going To Post About Creating A WiFi Hotspot Network Using Command On Windows PC.
Important Notice : If Your Personal Computer Has No Wi-Fi Card Then This Trick Will Not Work On Your Computer.
If You Have Wifi Card In Your PC then Please Install The Wifi Driver and Then Proceed To The Commands.
If you want to check that all things are working correctly then first follow the 2nd step. if 2nd Step has Positive result then your PC is Ready For Creating the Hotspot Network.
Step 1 : Open Command Window as Administrator Mode.
When CMD Will Open, It Will Look Like This ↓
Step 2 : Type the command netsh wlan show drivers
It will Show The Wifi Device Configuration. If 802.11 Management Frame Protection Supported : Yes is printed on your PC Screen Then All Is Okay. (see the below image for more details. the details may differ because the manufacturer or wifi driver versions).
and proceed to next. if not then Please Check Your Wifi Card or Install Your Wifi Driver.
Step 3 : Setting Up You Wifi Name And Password
- Type : netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=<Enter Name Here> key=<Enter Password Here>
- Example 1 : netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=SonyVaio key=012345678
- Example 2 : netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=”Sony Vaio” key=012345678
Now You Username And Password Has Been Set To Hotspot. And Its Time To Start The Network.
Please Proceed To Next.
Step 4 : Start Your Wifi Hotspot Network
- Type : netsh wlan start hostednetwork
Now when you hit the Enter button the hotspot network will start and now you can scan the network by using any WiFi supported phone or any device.
We are posting here the Network image that we are created.
Step 5 : How To Turn Off The Network.
- Type : netsh wlan stop hostednetwork
Now Your Network Will Stopped
You can also create a shortcut file to perform these actions.
We are giving you the code files. you have to just open them as administrator mode. and then your network will automatically start.
- Download the default file (Use this file to Set The Default Settings) (When You Set The Default Settings Using This File The Username Will Change To WiFiHotspot and Password Will 12345678
- Download this file to Start the hotspot network.
- Download this File to stop the hotspot Network.
Please Note that You Have To Run These Files As Admin Access.